Drew Tyler is a partner with Conlin Bedard, whose practice focuses on international trade, government procurement, transportation, and federal regulatory issues. He assists our clients in these areas, providing advice and guidance regarding government contracting, anti‐dumping and countervailing duty proceedings, export and import controls and customs appeals. Drew also advises in the areas of access to information and privacy law, as well as providing assistance to our clients in maintaining compliance with Canada’s Anti‐Spam legislation.
Drew has appeared before the Canadian International Trade Tribunal, the British Columbia Supreme Court, and is experienced in client representation at the Federal Court level.
Prior to joining Conlin Bedard, Drew articled and worked at another national firm in their Ottawa office. He has also acted as a research assistant on public international law matters, including litigation before the International Court of Justice.
- LL.M., University of Ottawa
- LL.B., University of Ottawa
- B.A., University of Winnipeg
- Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario), Law Society of British Columbia.
- "Does the Charter Float? The Application of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms to Canada's Policing of High Seas Fisheries," 48 Canadian Yearbook of International Law 179