Drew Tyler is a partner with Conlin Bedard. His practice focuses on international trade and customs, government procurement, transportation and other federal and provincial legal matters.
Drew regularly provides legal advice on:
• Trade Remedies
• Export Controls and Sanctions
• World Trade Organization Agreements
• Trade and Investment Agreements
• Aviation Regulation
• Drones (Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems)
• Public Procurement
• Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation
• Federal and Provincial Privacy Legislation
Drew has been counsel in many of Canada’s most complex trade remedy matters in the last decade, working with both large and small firms across a variety of industries. He regularly appears before Canadian Courts and Tribunals.
Drew’s expertise has been repeatedly recognized by The Best Lawyers in Canada and Who’s Who Legal.