Drew Tyler is a partner with Conlin Bedard. His practice focuses on international trade and customs, government procurement, transportation and other federal and provincial legal matters.
Drew regularly provides legal advice on:
• Trade Remedies
• Export Controls and Sanctions
• World Trade Organization Agreements
• Trade and Investment Agreements
• Aviation Regulation
• Drones (Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems)
• Public Procurement
• Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation
• Federal and Provincial Privacy Legislation
Drew has been counsel in many of Canada’s most complex trade remedy matters in the last decade, working with both large and small firms across a variety of industries. He regularly appears before Canadian Courts and Tribunals.
Drew’s expertise has been repeatedly recognized by The Best Lawyers in Canada and Who’s Who Legal and by Lexpert as leading International Trade practitioner.